What do you need to know about my career?
- I believe when you prioritize people, the rest falls into place. Employees treated with kindness, empathy, and respect return the favor with increased productivity and loyalty. It is my mission to adhere to this principle while managing day-to-day business operations.
- I organize chaos and create order where there is none. From writing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and software documentation to taking over and managing projects, I restore sanity when things get messy.
- I am a generalist, or jill-of-all trades, doing many things well, rather than focusing on one specific area. I do a little of everything with the exception of hardcore number crunching.
- I understand and can explain technology to non-technical people. Conversely, I understand business and can recommend and apply appropriate technical solutions.
- A Highly Sensitive Person, I notice subtleties in the environment and interpersonal communications. I sense when something is “off” early, sometimes before I can even explain it to myself.
- Integrity is of the utmost importance to me.I will not lie or cheat, and I want (although I know better than to always expect) the same respect from others.
- My LinkedIn Profile always contains the most up-to-date information including many recommendations and endorsements. It is also one of the best ways to contact me.
Where did you go to school?
University of California, Irvine – The Paul Merage School of Business 6/2011
- Master in Business Administration
- Attended the Fully Employed MBA program
The University of Texas at Dallas 12/1996
- Bachelor of Arts in Art and Performance
- Received four-year National Merit Commended Student Scholarships
What about your work history?
Shoutpoint, Newport Beach, California
Client Services Director (08/2015 to Present)
Member of the executive leadership team, responsible for the operations of the Client Services department, overseeing quality assurance, training, technical support, and professional services.
- Manages the front-end development team, involved in product management and road-mapping, with participation in sprint planning and retrospective review.
- Communicates effectively with software developers and key stakeholders, ensuring projects are brought to completion on time, and to specification.
- Leads continuous company-wide process improvement efforts, creating and revising standard operating procedures (SOP’s) aimed at enhancing the customer experience.
- Creates, maintains, and improves Tier 1 support processes and procedures.
Transcepta, Aliso Viejo, California
Professional Services Manager (06/2014 to 08/2015)
Responsible for the overall management of strategic customers from the point of executed contract until the customer reaches the sustained operations phase.
- Established and maintained relationships with the customer’s functional and technical teams through implementation, testing, pilot and live operations of SaaS product.
- Scheduled Operations and Engineering resources for successful project launches.
- Initiated and managed technical specifications governing interfaces and functionality.
MindFireInc, Irvine, California
Client Services Manager (02/2013 to 06/2014)
Responsible for day-to-day operations of support, training, professional services, and network administration staff, including project management and scheduling, allocating resources, implementing department processes, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPI).
- Oversaw all aspects of premium software training program including writing documentation and curriculum, marketing to clients, and moderating sessions.
- Managed client and partner relationships, providing scalable and enhanced service levels as needed.
- Monitored issues, directed projects, and facilitated solutions to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Interfaced with engineering and executives on system issues and product roadmap.
- Developed and improved revenue streams and business processes.
Client Services Supervisor (01/2011 to 02/2013)
Oversaw daily technical operations and associated staff of Client Services, including support, training, and professional services development work.
- Led, mentored, and increased employee satisfaction and productivity through positive coaching and proactive career development focusing on individual interests and strengths.
- Communicated technical and digital marketing best practices to clients in online trainings, web seminars, and user documentation to improve the quality and lead generation of marketing campaigns.
- Provided technical demonstrations on product and introductions to support services to prospects.
- Led team to develop and manage an updated client knowledge base built on WordPress.
Training and Tech Support Specialist (06/2010 to 01/2011)
Managed and coordinated open training classes (GotoMeeting/Training) of cross-media marketing software.
- Produced, recorded, and updated product training sessions and course materials for new and existing customers.
- Analyzed client needs and recommended appropriate solutions utilizing business-to-business software products and services to launch effective cross-media marketing campaigns (personalized URLs, QR codes, microsites, SMS, email, social media, direct mail, etc.)
Lee & Associates-Orange, Inc., Orange, California, 4/2002 to 12/2009
Provided system administration, training, and helpdesk support to 60 local and remote commercial real estate agents.
- Identified key areas of business process inefficiencies, researched technology options, assessed risks associated with IT investments and determined best practices.
- Led the corporate team in developing proprietary databases, web content, and branding.
- Collaborated on corporate-wide email platform upgrade ensuring service with 99.5% guaranteed minimum uptime for increased functionality, security, and reliability.
- Negotiated corporate discount program with Dell for software licensing, networking equipment, computers, and peripherals saving an average of 26% off retail cost.
- Developed broker/property websites and customized online marketing plans.
SMC Networks, Irvine, California, 6/2000 to 3/2002
Technical Support Lead Engineer/Supervisor
Managed 45-agents in the 24×7 Level 1 & 2 Technical Support Department to provide service and support for a global provider of networking solutions for home and small businesses.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and mentoring of technical support employees as well as conducting employee reviews and managing resource budgets.
- Established and verified Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for hold time, time on call and first call resolution to optimize customer support processes.
CompUSA National Call Center, Plano, Texas, 6/1998 to 6/2000
Mentor/Networking Support Representative-Level III (8/1999 to 6/2000)
Provided phone and Internet support to home and office users across North America.
- Promoted to Mentor position supporting coworkers on a dedicated product support team for Accton and SMC networking products.
- Created online knowledge base of FAQs and common resolutions for team, supervised and trained new hires, and call coached technicians on calling technique and troubleshooting.
Technical Support Representative-Level II (6/1998 to 8/1999)
Served as a Prudential Team Lead providing a contact for group to the laptop repair center.
- Trained new agents on the account, maintaining group awareness of current issues and procedures, and handling escalations.
- Awarded “Kingston Technician of the Month” and “Technician of the Month” for the Call Center twice for providing exemplary customer service and technical support.